King 2 Hearts Episode 9 is up but RAW


Its up but the episode 9 :( for non Korean speakers or those who can understand or for those who think that watching 100 kdramas will let you learn the language. No drama recaps yet from dramabeans.. I know its not an easy job, but can you please hurry? mwah!  I think this is where all the chaos of the drama will start (judging from next episode preview from episode 8).  I sometimes would not want to see a drama's sad parts the part where the bad asses are winning against the good ones.  As I said before, I hope they will not make the Club M angle that big, but focus more of the NK and SK relation and the romance of course.

I'm glad that through this drama, my friend Shaui was able to appreciate why I love Lee Seung Gi.

No comments:

Post a Comment