CNBLUE wins M Countdown!

I knew it! Its just in a matter of time that the boys will win in M Countdown!  (still don't know how that thing works though) I hope next week CNBLUE will promote the other tracks in Ear Fun which is by the way I don't have much clue.  Boices are unanimous in liking Dream Boy, that as I said I don't have any clue what it is.  WHY?  Because my Ear Fun album is still travelling to UAE! Its so sad that it didn't arrive in time for my friends birthday :( (another sad face, second for today).


Anyway you can see CNBLUE performance here, its from ustream and the quality is not that nice, sorry I am too lazy to look for a better one.  Nah! I found one! yay! **wide grin


Congrats CNBLUE! I just screamed Yong hwa! Its just a joy watching ! There's a lot of fans watching. Hope to get into one of those show one day! Yonghwa said "Saranghaeyo!" awww I love you too! har har har!







credit" katechan37


 

No comments:

Post a Comment