The King 2 Hearts Episode 6 - You Let me Bit the Cords of my Earphones!

Swooon!  I was disappointed with dramacrazy.net because the uploaded stream on their site is the one from viki.net in which it doesn't work here on this part of the globe--Dubai!  Was about to quit and wait for another host of the stream and even consider downloading it but I cannot find it at doramax and even a more desperate move, watch it raw and just relay to dramabeans' recap.  Anyway I thought of kimchidramas.net and BINGO! it was there!



I said "SWOOON" right? I thought that this drama will drag the romance shenanigans.  At episode 6, I didn't expect a kissing scene, I thought that it will be interrupted again and that I will have to wait till episode 15 or worse 17 for a kissing scene (especially for a 20-episode drama).  But this drama, this episode let me bit the cords of my earphones! hahaha!


P.S. Got to have that outfit! Can't wait for next week's episode.



I really do not think that Club M is necessary in this drama.  I hope they will not make it big (eat the half of the drama) coz I want more romance!


Taeyeon's 미치게 보고싶은 (Missing You Like Crazy) can be downloaded at this site (thanks!) or over at mediafire.  Loving this drama's OST.


**Images from dramabeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment