Dubai to get a glimpse of Kpop with ZE:A

I don't know them, I even don't know how to say their name, but I can right? For Kpop you have to know how to say their name correctly because its not always how it is spelled.. I just know that one of them stared in The Moon that Embraces the Sun and currently Equator Man, the super-cute-kinda-remind-me-of-someone Siwan! Just browsing through the internet and thinking of writing an article about CNBLUE resting for a while this May, and saw that a kpop group is coming here! If they can come, CNBLUE can come here too!   Now I just have to download and listen to some of their songs.  I wonder where is the concert exactly, I wish I or we can go.  Want to taste Kpop in Dubai!


Although Nine Muses came to Abu Dhabi last year during the F1 week long activities in the Corniche area, its good to know that Kpop is visiting Dubai.  We are hoping to see Haha of Infinity Challenge here too but I don't know what happened there aside from the fact that there was a strike or there is still strike.





[caption id="attachment_1654" align="aligncenter" width="589" caption="some happy and anticipating fans :)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1659" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="google gave me this for the location got confused with the dates as it said to be on 22nd and on this fan site, its on 20th."][/caption]

I don't like the venue for I don't want to go to pubs anymore, but that's the only places where they can hold a fan meeting. I was thinking more of a day event in a mall or something. Good luck to me.

source: dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment