Missed the KPop Experience in Dubai


So it was April 20. at 3 pm.  I was in the church till 10pm, and actually I didn't believe that they will have it on a Friday because I think the y (ZE:A) arrive on 20th and it was long flight (they have to rest right? but apparently they did not).


As I said I don't even know ZE:A, exists until I saw them on TV when I was vacationing in Manila and saying that they will appear on a local longest running noontime show Eat Bulaga! But its Kpop nonetheless and every fangirl of Kpop gotta experience Kpop activities  such as fan meets!  Now this even I know very little, like how to register blah blah and I even just learned about it a day before. BOOOO!


However, the fact that UAE recognizes Kpop as an entity, its a big leap for us Kpop fans here, hiding in Dubai to get a taste of Kpop! And then later on of course...CNBLUE!


For the account of the fan meet go to this site.  I just saw 7 members and I believe they are 9.  I don't see pictures of Siwan and the writer didn't really tell because its not really her thing I think its her sister.


I told my friend, do you think they will go shopping?  Which mall will they visit? She is betting on Dubai Mall, but even on her good suggestion, she quickly told me "Are you serious?" something like that and I said, "You just don't know how significant this event is" hahaha I laughed hard at myself.  The fangirl spirit! haha

4 comments:

  1. lol just for your info, Dongjun and Kwanghee weren't there, all other infos were there haha

    ANDD as for the shopping... they uploaded photos of them around Burj Khalifa...
    They probably went to Dubai Mall right after the event T.T
    FML, I went straight to comic-con afterwards xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait comic-con? arrrggghh I'm so not informed. I want to see Siwan (the only member that I know). Its just good to realize that we breathe the same air. I hope more Kpop artist will come! CNBLUE, Infinite, SNSD, Big Bang, Shinee, T-ara... and the whole shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for linking my blog (www.everandrea.wordpress.com). Just wanted to let you know, if you didn't know already, Infinite's coming to Dubai this December. Look up on the internet for more info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the update! I hope EXO can come too! I know its way too much to ask. :)

      Delete