The King 2 Hearts Episode 10 - Made my noodles very soggy!


Well that's what you will get if you tend to multitask with kdrama on the other hand, not just any kdrama, but its The King 2 Hearts! I was cooking an instant stir fry noodle that supposed to be cooked within 2-3 minutes and I think I cooked for 15 minutes since that's how long each part of The King 2 Hearts when you watch it online! hahaha! serves me right! As a penalty I ate it I just put a little oyster sauce and and hard boiled eggs (which is hardly hard boiled because up to now I don't know how long does an egg gets hard boiled).  I finished it with TK2H and its delicious! haha.. But still I would not suggest that you watch kdrama and do something else like cooking.



[caption id="attachment_1688" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="I feel you Hang-ah... sniff sniff"][/caption]


 The subs are available now yay! Enjoy! Can't wait for next week's episodes!

photo credit:  dramabeans

No comments:

Post a Comment