Surprise! - Ear Fun LE

How hard are you going to scream if you receive Ear Fun Limited Edition as your birthday gift? An early one that is? I'm gonna scream hard but that I cannot do for I am in the office.  I was caught with a wide grin and my boss thought that I was reading a joke!




[caption id="attachment_1669" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="fresh from the post LE Ear Fun!"][/caption]

When that picture was sent to me, I was warned that it might lose my concentration for the whole day! I was very confident to reply "go and send my day is about to end" and here I am writing in FB, looking at the picture once in a while and finally, writing a blog! This should be under "Freshly Pressed"!  LOL!  I thought the pic was just one of those things you see on the internet, until I recognized our main office's carpet!  hahaha! Then I thought, "Awww, Shaui bought one, fangirl indeed up one level to fandom!" But on her later email she said "Happy Birthday!" and I was like "Really?!"


We've been talking about this album and even bashed FNC for releasing LEs just after our "Regular" copies of Ear Fun arrived.  But even with that thing in mind, I still discuss with her that every now and then, I view ebay for the LEs and thinking very hard not to buy, not to give in to the fangirl inside me.


I am so happy to see LE Ear Fun making its way to Dubai - to our hands more specifically!


Thank you so much!  Still wearing a wide grin, anticipating which version did Shaui actually bought for me :) yay! Though some element of surprise was lost, still there's room for guessing! I think I'll get Jonghyun's!  And I'm sure she got Yong's.


A fangirl outta to do what ya outta do, buy all the merchandise even if its a complete or a blatant ripping off of our pockets! CNBLUE we don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment