CNBLUE Concert in Philippines! another Wishful Thinking

I think I made an entry about why on earth Pinoy Boices are not treated with a concert.  Sorry if this entry disappointed you for not confirming that THERE will be a concert this year in Philippines.


Bluestorm went to Bangkok, Hong Kong (2 nights) and Taiwan!  Sadly for the Indonesia, it was cancelled just 3 days before the concert.  I attended the second night of BLUESTORM in Hong Kong and its mixture of good and the bad.  Nonetheless it made me appreciate the boys more.


I don't know how big is CNBLUE fan base in the Philippines, but I believe it is large enough to hold a concert to serenade rock Boices in Philippines! A survey was started and they aimed to get 3000 pledges for their feasibility study.  There was a big hype (at least to us Pinoy CNBLUE fans) but it died.  I bet those who pledged to go forget about it and dismissed the possibility to lessen the heartache.


But I heard somewhere that there's a big probability that it will happen.  Possibility is good news! I hope it will be in time with my vacation this year!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I just got a word from organizer. Since, am coordinating with them and can't conceal my excitement, I blurted that out. But the organizers are requesting all information which are not finalized yet shouldn't be revealed in public. I would like to request if you can delete this post. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I cannot delete this post. I edited it instead. hope that's fine with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, do u have an updated news abt. C.N. Blue? Can u send me a message abt. It please?Thanks. Add me on faceb0ok Leoniflor Suyat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no update yet.. will follow-up on the organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! Any updates yet??? =) Can't wait!!! I actually dreamed about them giving me a personal concert (a gift from my fiance - which is totally weird 'cause I don't have one yet) BUT!! I even talked to yonghwa for a long time! =D premonition?

    PLEASE PLEASE do send me an email if there's any update =) I'll also bookmark this page. Cheers to all Philippine CNBLUE fans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please inform me if they held a concert here in the philippines .... i am one of the fans of CNBLUE most especially jung shin the bass guitarist ... i love CNBLUE.....

    ReplyDelete