Love Rain Ep 9 - Bag-dropping Kiss!


Dear Yoonah, you can do better! Kissing, I believe is a man's natural instinct and why can't you do it properly on screen?!  WAE?!  So in this drama they did it at episode 9.  I must confess that I would always watch for that part and would rate how good it is and how much is the kilig factor or the swoon factor of it!  It would be a 8 if  only our dear Yoonah responded a bit and 8 if the the mood is right.  The kiss came out because a) Seo Joon finds her so lovely after cracking a joke and b) he's frustrated.  Nonetheless its a bag-dropping kiss!  I really like that part when she dropped her bag!  I thought that is to free her hand from it to hug Seo Joon but nah!  Oh the music is nice too!




I just realized that my blog would always highlight the kissing scene parts! I remember printscreening Moon/Sun and Shut up Flower Boy Band! hehehe..

1 comment:

  1. Hana's reaction to the kiss was in consonance with the storyline and her character as well. It would have been ridiculous if she responded and they end up french kissing, that would be uncalled for under the given circumstance. The falling of the bag, stiffness, and curled fists says volume, and i think her expressions and the events that happened after the kiss explains it. Do not limit your understanding superficially and go deeper.

    ReplyDelete