Episode 11 - The King 2 Hearts, Still RAW...but Recap is Available!

As expected, a recap of last night's episode of the King 2 Hearts will be available today yay!  Thank you girlfriday! Well for the subs we have to wait till Saturday for it.  And again I don't know to whom can I complain why the other drama's would have subs available right away while this one isn't.



The moment that Jae-ha entered the room, I can see that he wants to hug Hang-ah. awwww...


Its sad that their l0ve story is the most complicated, for it involves two nation. This drama for me did not play around much on how they both end up being "in love" to each other.  And that is why I love this drama aside from Lee Seung Gi who is so wonderful! Can't wait for tonight.


I simply love the part when Lee Seung Gi said his lines in English! Its cute! (move over Yong)


I think I've already earned that habit of watching this drama - raw, then try to understand them that no matter how much I frown, would not understand a bit, and that the following day will check recaps over at dramabeans! haha!


stills credit: dramabeans

No comments:

Post a Comment