Jessica Sanchez - I watched with my mouth open.

I've been out of American Idol this season.  I am not even thrilled that there is another contestant with a Filipino blood.  All Finalist are good and rooting for someone who is half Filipino is expected to a Filipino like me.  Well actually its not really true during the Jasmin season. I'm rooting for Bo at that time and Carrie won who is my favorite as well so I'm satisfied.


So when Jessica Sanchez came out, I said to myself I'll pass this time because I had a lot of heartaches when Thia was voted off early during Scotty season (was that last year?). Sorry if I am naming the seasons by names instead of numbers. haha!  However, I saw my friends post and the campaign over tweeter and I finally clicked on one of her performances.  Where did the voice come from? I mean from her petite body frame and all that, it defies physics! One song that I like is the cover of Beyonce's song (see sings like Beyonce) and now I get to understand the lyrics.







After watching that video for sure you will watch anything Jessica related now, not just because she's half Filipino but surely one with a great dream and talent.  Those performances that I get to watch has a "dream" element in it.  Maybe to remind herself always of her dream. You go girl!


This is the least that I can do for you, put you in my blog with 4 followers! LOL but seriously hope people outside US can vote for you.  She was voted off , but the judges (Stevie, JLo and Randy) didn't have to deliberate if they will use the one time "Save" option.  JLo came on the stage running and told her to sit down and said she's not going home!






No comments:

Post a Comment