Top 5s - June Entry

I know, this blog have dust and molds all over.  Its June and I can see that my blog posts are going down. I don't think that I owe any one a post, but still, its a responsibility upon signing up to wordpress.  Our cnbluedubai site is even worse! We could have re-blogged some news about CNBLUE, but its not personal.  I also planned to put up another page or tab on my blog, featuring my top 5 happenings (at least in my life) on a WEEKLY basis and so goodluck to that! haha!  As I write this I cannot even think of my top 5s! haha.. so in no particular order:




  • Being transferred to head office.  This is an answered prayer.  I raised this on our prayer list, and viola, Sunday morning, I received an email that I am coming back! Glory to God!

  • Post birthday gifts!  Have 2 Mango bags! Thanks... Thanks... Thanks!

  • Got our salary! It was blown out from my bank account in a week, but glad that I was able to pay off what I need to pay.  Hope my Ma and Pa, will enjoy Ilo-ilo and that the weather will be nice to them, after all its my Pa's birthday, and will be his first airplane ride. Happy Father's day Pa! I love you!

  • New hair color! eeerrrr... It doesn't really show, but its nice that it covered some white hair that I got from stress.

  • Church anniversary is over!  Yes its over and as our theme says "Run Faster, Aim Higher, Be Stronger!"  Hope more ladies will be available for the ministry.  A lot of souls need to know Christ and be their Savior.


Some pics from anniversary and victory dinner.

[gallery link="file" columns="2" orderby="rand"]

These top 5s will only be positive things, counting my blessings, oh and with that, it can be more!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment