Dreamboy + Hey You at Music Bank

As I said before, I feel like the promotion for CNBLUE's Earfun album was not enough.  I mean it took me longer to have their album (I pre-ordered) than their promotion.  And when they promoted, it its always Hey you and Still in Love.  Earfun got a lot of good songs in it, I love all of it by the way and not seeing them play it on stage makes me sad.  But alas! now I saw them perform Dreamboy, I can't help but smile - a smile that extended till my ears! I think that's "earfun" for me yay! Although it just a portion of Dreamboy, still its nice to hear another version of it live (well sort of). Enjoy the video! credits: 







I noticed an improvement at Jonghyun, I feel like he has more stage presence now. I think it helped appearing in a drama.  But why Minhyuk is too far behind?  At the beginning of the song I can barely hear Yonghwa.  CNBLUE awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment