Yong in Green! and a little bit of Juniel


Just saw the two part cut of Yong with Juniel, well its actually Juniel with Yong since its Juniel's promotion of her album in KBS2 YouHee Yeol's Sketchbook.  I downloaded her album last week but did not listen to it.  Anyway upon seeing Yong sing, I screamed just like a normal fan girl would do! haha! And may I add, I want to hug my screen .  He is so cute - handsome!  :D Again I am liking how Yong handles girls.  It is clear that Juniel is still a bit shy but Yong being a big brother looks so supportive.  I didn't understand a bit but I watched the whole clip hehe!  But as soon as Juniel strum her guitar and sing, you can see her confidence.  Please, I don't sense any 'romantic' thing going on. But they look  OK together I don't feel much of a chemistry, but they performed OK.  Am I just jealous? haha! Na! Maybe a little bit! haha!


Earlier I viewed pictures of CNBLUE leaving Korea to Hong Kong.  Again I wish I live in Hong Kong for CNBLUE experience is not scarce on that part of the globe.


As for Juniel, I just listened to all 5 tracks on her album My First June namely:


Illa - illa.  So catchy that will let you sing along right away on the second chorus.


Ready Go! Got some cutesy effect I don't know why this song is even included.  The song is cute and nice too, but it doesn't go with the rest of the songs on her album.


Everlasting Sunset. It has an Kdrama OST feel in it.


Mask.  The best song on this album for me!  You will really say that she can sing!


Fool.  The song with Yong, how can you not like it.


For a first mini album, its good! I am hating myself for not listening to it upon downloading it.  By the way I got it from this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment