RED? - Its on SALE!


Dubai Summer Surprise or simply DSS is just around the corner and its painting the town red with all the "SALE" banner.  One thing that we can attribute Dubai aside from iconic buildings, desert and camels is Shopping!  Malls are everywhere and the biggest in the world is The Dubai Mall.  DSS will start on 14th but some shops already started.  Now there's pros and  cons for jumping into the sale right away.  Pros - you still can get to get the good ones, and probably you can request for a stock and sales persons are still not grumpy, very accommodating and chummy.  The cons, its still pricey if you will compare to the last days of DSS which is by the way last of a month.


Am I shopaholic? Nah! But I love to shop! I think I got this from my mom.  She once told me that "Sale" is meant to say sa-le in English, "join".  Its like join them in spending money.  It makes a lot of sense, but I don't understand why she  gets in and "joins"!  So far I got a t-shirt from a brand that I want for a longtime, Superdry.  I wish to get one of those shirt with a big number 8 and says "Osaka" but it wasn't on sale, not to mentioned nothing is available for the ladies.  I was about to get the tee for males and just get the smallest size, but again its not on sale and its more than 170 AED.  Just got a Kipling bag in aquamarine I believe that is the color, colors are now complicated and Shaui couldn't agree more.











I still "need" to buy a decent shoes, blue skinny pants, a pastel colored blazer and Samsung Galaxy Note! Just like that, its pass 12 am.

Just one movie and 2 posts! boo! Good night!

Happy Independence Day to all Pinoys! I will put a blog of things I like about being Filipino!  Will wear something "makabayan" tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment