Cobyness - In a spending spree!

I've been a bad bad girl this month! Spending left and right in malls because of left and right "SALE" banners! Argh! Here are the things that I bought so far:



Kipling bag.  Been dying to have one for years.



Lacoste shoes.  I don't have a decent pair of sneakers.



Blue skinny jeans, saw Park Min Young wearing one. hehe



Superdry shirt.  Been drawn to this brand because of the Japanese characters on it.  I still wish for the shirt with a big number 8 in front and says Osaka.


Accessories from Aldo.  Got 2 earrings, two bright colored earrings. One in fuchsia pink and the other one in orange!  They look like bubble gums. Oh that pop fashion in me! Also on sale was a hair clip with peacock feathers pattern and a foot cover in fuchsia pink, white and black to go with my new sneakers which is an epic fail by the way, for it is slippery.  And with that, I ended up buying a new pair of ankle socks (way cheaper and better) in Tchibo, its like the German "Ikea" or "Daiso".


Brasserie from Triumph.  Triumph seldom goes on sale and even on sale items are still sometimes pricey.  I got one in 55 AED!


My spending spree did not end there as I am accustomed and I'd rather use that word than "hooked" to online shopping! The thing about online shopping  is receiving packages.  It teaching me patience. haha! But I just realized that the rates that my bank uses for a dollar is 3.8 AED which should be 3.68, the fixed dollar exchange rate in UAE.


Online I bought, 2 books and one booklet over at intouch.org.  The package was sent 08 June and I received it 24th of June.  Just in time for my friend's birthday.  I decided to give her a book this time, so much for bags, perfumes or trinkets.  This time its for our spiritual well being  for maturity.  I have the same book for my self which I started to read last night and hope to post some thoughts about it here.


The next item is Galaxy Note flip cover in orange! yeah same as Kim Hang Ah's flip cover in The King 2 Hearts!  I ordered it from ebay.  I am wishing to have the OEM flip cover but getting it online is difficult and tricky, so I just settled for the copy/pirated/fake one, since there's no way to validate the genuineness of the cover I intended to buy.  It will come from Hong Kong, so it will be here after 3 weeks. See I told ya.. PATIENCE.



Lastly (and I hope this will be the last purchase for me this June and the upcoming July), I ordered the device for the flip cover! haha! Its funny that I bought the casing first which leaves me to almost no option for me to change the phone that I like to buy. This will be my first expensive phone, and jumping back again to the smartphone world.  Before I was skeptical of getting a full touch device as my fingers wants to feel the buttons, but  it seems inevitable nowadays. My BlackBerry was expensive too but that one was the entry level phone for BB. I am hoping to get it on Thursday but the lady said 4 to 5 days and as I reckon, this is day 1. Again PATIENCE.


Just now I realized that I have not ordered the must have MTV Unplugged of CNBLUE!  Now this will be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment