Top 5s! # 2

Alas! I've got another of my Top 5s.  Nothing about Kpop or Kdrama as I am in fasting mode (at least for kdramas). Still a lot of things to thank God for!


Drum roll....




  • Bro's Archi exams.  One down for him, its a 2-day exam.  The first one was yesterday and the second one will be for tomorrow.  He told me that he hardly got a sleep the day before his exams.  After a decade of college, now he faces another challenge.  A lot of people are praying for him.  I think I am more excited for him.  For passing this exams it will just manifest how God works, in His time and how prayers works!  Good luck dude!

  • Dad's Birthday.  I honestly wasn't able to call him, but I called the day before.  They (he and my mom) are in Ilo-ilo, my mom's hometown to visit our relatives.  Its my birthday gift to him as it was his first time to travel through plane.  My dad is such a handyman in which I wish my future hubby will be like that - among other things of course.  I thank God for having such a father like you! lovelots!

  • Bible Studies.  We got 2 this week yay!  One is with Ate Leny and its a send off get-together also for Liza who will be away for 3 months (hope this girl will get well soon).  I miss the leading of an older and matured Christian.  And the lesson about Forgiveness.  A very timely lesson, for all of us especially to myself.  I'll probably gonna post about it.  Its good to hear that the ladies got blessed by the lesson.  I thank God for using me and I am bringing all the glory to Him.

  • TGIF.   We (the Alpha Gwapas) had dinner with our Pastor.  Too bad May have to miss it and so are Liza and Lai. I had the Wicked Chicken and got a share of all the rest of what the ladies ordered.  After that Coldstone!  Not really fan of Coldstone.  I once got disappointed and never gave it another chance till Friday.  Of course I love to see the ice cream flying before landing on the floor cone!

  • Blog's New Layout.  A clean and a summery feel for my blog this time.


**photo credits: 

http://patentlawcenter.pli.edu/2012/06/01/top-5-patent-law-blog-posts-of-the-week-21/

popwheel

No comments:

Post a Comment