RX93.1 - CNBLUE in Philippine Airwaves

When I get tired of listening to NU107, one of the radio station that I switched to is RX93.  Another reason to love RX is they are paying attention to CNBLUE.  Although I hear some sarcasm on the other DJ probably rolling his eyes too, but hearing CNBLUE in the Philippine airwaves, I'll forgive him.  So apparently on a segment KPOP GOES MY HEART, RX will choose an artist and play one of their songs yay! So the first one for CNBLUE is I'm a Loner which happens to be DJ Jinri Park's CNBLUE fave song.


Below is the audio uploaded on youtube by boiceph.  Now the only missing is the concert!  Hope I'll get concrete news soon.  Now they need 5000 likes I think.  With the time, money and love that Boices (yes Tom we are called Boices) invests on CNBLUE, I believe we merit a 2-hr concert!  I hope CNBLUE will wrap up their side projects and do some music.  I really feel that the promotions for Ear Fun was immaturely halted.


I wonder what will be the song for tomorrow as they say they will play one song of the featured KPop artist for a week.  I hope its "In my Head".  Which reminds me that we still have not ordered the SE MTV Unplugged.


Hey You CNBLUE! I miss you guys!  But I think that made Yong Hwa have some time to build those biceps! yum yum!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment