Blue Love - Now Playing


I miss CNBLUE! I really hope that they will have a concert in Manila and I hope I'll be there too! But we know that there is no concrete news yet as to when its gonna be or will there be really a concert this year.  I miss the boys!  Hope that they will finish all of their drama, rest and make more music.


49 days OST had been playing on my phone the whole day. I really like Kdrama OSTs and I particularly like 49 days especially the Three Teardrops  by Jae Hee.  I don't understand the lyrics except for "saranghandago" part :)  I looked up the English translation and this is the part that I like the most.


Flowing from both eyes, the first teardrop makes my stopped heart beat again
Flowing down the cheeks, the second teardrop wakes my forgotten memories
Flowing down to the heart, the third teardrop makes the forgotten scent the wind


Now that made me wanna cry.. sniff sniff and I recall how much tears I shed in 49 days.


I decided to play CNBLUE's second mini album, Bluelove and memories of Bluestorm Hong Kong came as if it was just yesterday.  I wanted to add an audio clip on this blog and so as you read a post it can be played.  But it will cost me around $50 USD for a year.


First track is Love.  "Yea CN to the BLUE..." I remember how I sang along with Yong during the concert and scream LOVE LOVE LOVE! Second track, Sweet Holiday, I think they played this one too in the concert. Then Black Flower  and  Tattoo the lesser known CNBLUE songs because I think its a bit heavy for pop listeners but for me its just right for my ears.  Then Love Light (Sarang Bit), YongSeo!  I once hooked with WGM. I learned more about Yong in WGM, although it may be a little late for me.  I remember some YongSeo fans in the concert with their placards. Not mention that my other friend that was with us believes that it was real. haha!  Lastly, Let's Go Crazy! A song that would make you jump up and down.


CNBLUE please ditch your dramas, although it helps on your popularity but  really I'd rather see u guys on stage and rock us!

No comments:

Post a Comment