Episode 16 (Finale) QIHM - Perfect Timing!


I called him two days ago- I called Ji Hyun Woo who calmly waited for me during a very anxious situation, and while we were walking in the park, we decided that he will stop being ‘In Hyun’s Man’ and instead, start being ‘Yoo In Na’s Man’.


Awww! I just finished the last episode of now my no. 1 drama of the year, Queen In Hyun's Man.  Sorry The King 2 Hearts.  the above is quoted from a recent post in allkpop.  And I do not see any haters! Which is nice.  What a perfect timing, as I fall in love with them in this drama, they were spotted in the park and now admitted their relationship.  I knew that there's something different on how they look into each other's eyes. *kilig much! Do I have to mention the kisses on this drama? From the Hee-Jin's "good-bye" kiss to the tip-toe stepping-into-his-feet kiss.  Haaaayyyy...


Good luck! I'm sure Boong-Do  Ji Hyun Woo will take responsibility! hehe

5 comments:

  1. Seems like people are super excited about this! I am reading about it left and right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! its contagious! and I am so into it. have you seen the drama? if not you have to. its the best of the dramas that I recently watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. r they really lovers in real life? hhhhmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. its all over girl!
    http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/yoo-in-na-asks-ji-hyun-woo-to-quit-smoking

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... too behind! yay! too cute together... ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete