Top 5s #3

I actually have more than 5 I think, but will stick to the title of this post.  My week is packed as usual.  Blessings and answered prayer, left and right.  So without further blah blah, here are my top fives of this week!

  • New bag, new shoes! I love shopping festivals!  And in this part of the globe, it’s the shopping haven ofMiddle East.  From the knock-offs to the most luxurious. DSS officially kicked off.  Although the malls are usually crowded during the weekends (Friday and Saturday in UAE) yesterday was more crowded because it’s a 3-day holidays for us, well at least to those who have Friday and Saturday off.  I’ve gotten myself a new Kipling bag in bright turquoise and red Lacoste snickers. Its 40% off for the bag and 50% off for the shoes.



  • Answered Prayers! One of our dear Sis-in-Christ returned to UAE with all her work documents arranged.  Though it was a long process, still we believe that all work together for good (Rom 8:28).



  • Licensed Architect brother.  I was not that anxious before his exams but found myself anxious waiting for the results. It was released last Thursday.  I was waiting for it and I kept on refreshing PRC’s site.  As my phone rings and that it registered my sister’s number, I knew already that its good news. It is an answered prayer also. :)



  • Surrounded by nice people. This is a treasure. Though we see almost everyday, I never get tired of being with them even up to the mall.  Last Friday, after the church service, we went to City Center.  Its chaotic and its more chaotic in the food court.  Its pass 9pm and still people are not yet done with dinner!  It took us more than 10 minutes to find a place.  The dinner was free and its so nice to have a feeling of a family when you are away from your own.  Putting all those tables together like a long dining table, we prayed and eat 2 buckets of KFC Chicken.  After that we head to shop! The boys got their Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 while we got our shoes at Lacoste with 50% discount!



  • Early Salary.  Got our salary for June! Its so in time with DSS which is rather a bad news if I don't spend it wisely.  The next one will be after more than a month and so its more difficult to budget (as if I do this). haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment