Come On - New CNBLUE Japanese Mini Album

Come On!  CNBLUE is releasing another Japanese mini-album following the success of Where You Are!  If you have thousands of yens and hundreds of dollars, you can pre-order it over at  HMV.  Limited Edition is of course available to those who have more yens and dollars to spare.  Wonder what will be the pictures songs will sound like. Release date:  August 1.  Tracks includes: Come on, plus 2 tracks and Come on (instrumental).



Excited much! But  no matter how much CNBLUE is In my Head, and their album is asking Where You Are (why are you not buying?), acquiring their album especially the ones released in Japan are so expensive!  It is coming from an average earner here in Dubai, and I wonder how a student living by her parent's allowance would be able to afford CNBLUE's Japanese album? Its saddening that in as much I want to get hold of all of their albums I simply can't.  I really want to have In my Head, Where You Are and 392.


However, the MTV Unplugged is a must buy! I wonder if ordering over at HMV is better than ebay. It will be cheaper over at HMV.  The only thing that is missing is for me to hit the Pay button! Yay!


Fangirling is never cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment