Missing to Blog

Even when there's a lot of things to blog about, I find no time to post here.  Its saddening that I don't have my final entry for The King 2 Hearts.  It seems that I blog so much about it but failed to post a decent blog about the ending.  I also failed to blog about Yonghwa's appearance in Juniel's (FNC newbie) music video Stupid.  It is so blog worthy because how many times to get to see Yong's biceps? I can say that in just 2 occasions, in a concert that I posted here, and in the music video.


The color again in this music video is so nice, the song is cool, its Colbie Caillat-esque  and so I like it.  This reminds me of Hey You music video and I wonder why CNBLUE did not make another one for Run or Dreamboy and why the promotions for Ear Fun was halted like that.  Which remind me also of ordering CNBLUE's MTV Unplugged!  Uhhhggg! fangirling is never cheap!







I wonder how long will be seeing 'abs'.  By the way, Shaui invented one word that kpop can use, SELCABS (its a selca but focused on the abs! yay!).  Kpop introduced me to a lot of new words (at least to myself).  hehe..


So with this post, you get to see the word "selcabs"!

No comments:

Post a Comment