Up to Date! - Roof Top Prince

With all of these dramas started last March, I picked The King 2 Hearts and Love Rain.  Its a rewarding choice - The King 2 Hearts, a drama with the right amount of humor, drama, action, romance and thrill.  As I mentioned on my previous posts, I started watching this drama raw over at ionair.tv, read the recap the next day and watch with subs the following day.  In which it did not spoil the fun of watching it.  Love Rain on the other hand is watchable. I just glanced into the latest 2 episodes just for me to know if Seo  Joon will know that Ha Na is the daughter of his dad's first love.  I am also interested in what he will do after learning about it.  I was expecting a lot of drama from that plot, but apparently, he just get himself drunk and picked up a fight and go home and slept beside  Ha Na.



But now I included Roof Top Prince! I was choosing between The Equator Man, Marriage Plot and roof Top Prince.  Judging from the recaps over at dramabeans, it was a difficult choice.  But now I am up to date!  All 14 episodes done! Its so funny and Sena is evil.  I miss seeing the 4 boys wearing their colorful sweaters!  I'm wondering how they will the resolution for each plot will be done.  I'm so looking forward for the ending!


Not a fan of Mickey because my attention was focused on Yoo Ah In in SKK Scandal.  But in this drama I was able to appreciate him more including Lee Minho!

1 comment:

  1. Today is Rooftop Prince Day ! Yeah XD Hey guys, let's celebrate Park Yoo Hun oppa's birthday! You can get prizes, too !!!! http://goo.gl/w9DX4

    ReplyDelete