Week of Finales - K2H, RTP, Equator Man, and AI

This week will let a lot of things end - FINALE!  The King 2 Hearts, Rooftop Prince, Equator Man and American Idol!  I know there are still more.



I am religiously watching The King 2 Hearts and you can't blame me. Rooftop Prince (sigh), I gave up, but will definitely finish you.  Equator man, I know you are such a good drama (based on dramabeans), and I'll start where I left (episode 2) after TK2H.



And for you American Idol, I like both of you, but there can only be one American Idol and I hope its you Jessica.  Although I cringed when you said on one of your VTR that you are excited because its Sunday and its shopping time for you. I was hoping that it is because your going to church but to my dismay, your not.  Philip Phillips, love your name and I have to google to post your name correctly (where the 'S' and extra 'L' should go in your name).  One performance from you was enough for me to root for you as well.  Its not gonna be a heart breaker for me because both of you deserved to be an American Idol! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment