A Thursday Blog Entry - A Therapy

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I really hate that kind of feeling especially today that I have a lot of things to do.  The decoration for the church backdrop, our shifting to a new flat, inviting visitors for the church anniversary and this list can go for a mile.


Starting from waking up late, 6:30 am, to the annoying driver who wanted to take the longer route, and drives so slowly and even had the guts to talk back to me and of course arriving so late and to realize that there is a meeting at 8am that I have not prepared anything (minutes and attendance sheet).


So I am writing now with actually, The King 2 Hearts episode 13 in mind.  Dunno if I already said this that I am beginning to have the habit of watching a drama raw! Last night I watched in via ionair.tv and I still remember my password! haha!


I read the recap this morning over at my kdrama angel, dramabeans.  I'll pass tonight's episode.  I'll fast this time.



Now thinking about last night, a lot of good things happened last night, and now I feel ashamed of posting those things above - my early morning complaints and angst.  I feel better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment