The Moon that Embraces the Sun Episode 19 & 20 (Finale) - No Show!


My hopes are still up yesterday, even after reading that there's a possibility of the drama not to be shown as scheduled. Now its all blur and I'm about to cry. I opened my blog to post a new one to say how excited I am that finally we will see the end of The Moon that Embraces the Sun! Although quite recently, a lot of people had been saying that its overrated and not worthy of being called a national drama though they couldn't deny the drama's rating. It made me realize though that it was not at all perfect, but the beginning of this drama was so good that will let you stick with it even if the recent episodes sucks a bit and predictable.


The good thing about this sad news is I'll be able to catch up with my 49 days affair and will be able to follow closely CNBLUE/FT Island stint in LA. Raj a former colleague and fellow not-so-official-Boice, said that they already arrived. She happens to have a good friend in LA that of being so lucky is working with MNET's counterpart in LA. Which goes on to say that she will have the concert full access. In which my friend Raj is currently dying of envy. Currently I am chatting with her and my screen is flooded with "WAAAAAAA"...."WAAAAAAA". Hope to get pics soon not the one from the press just from her friend and will post it here.


Wait a sec... this is supposed to be Moon/Sun (there I already adopted it) article.


Again there will be no The Moon that Embraces the Sun for this week. BOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment