It's March!

Wow its March already!  There are a lot of significant dates for me for March... my first boyfriend, graduations, resigning, getting a new job, going to Dubai to name a few.  Somehow March is the one of the 'perfect' month... not too close to January where people restart on what was left on hold due to the holidays (Christmas and New Year).  March is the month when things settle down, from the year-end hullabaloo, to the overflowing need to be loved during February.  March is when people like me (I supposed) think of things to do for the year (yea I suck in planning).  Oh I mean getting all those New Year's resolutions to be acted upon (wait are they again…haha).


One thing that starts on March is Formula One!  Kimi Raikkonen (yes the Iceman himself) is returning to F1!  Too bad I missed him when I watched F1 way back 2010 in Abu Dhabi, where in Fernando Alonso was just one race away from being a World Champion… that I even bought a pricey Ferrari cap ($50) and that he failed to win. There I said my first F1 live experience woes. He will be with Lotus-Renault team.





Image



Image





No comments:

Post a Comment