Fashion King - Episode 1 and 2!


Fashion King aired last March 19.  I didn't see a glimpse of it.  I will watch this drama because of Yoo Ah In. Its already up in dramacrazy.  Episode 1 complete with subs while Episode 2 is still raw.  If you care about recaps, there's one in dramabeans for episode 1.

I wonder how can I get my life back with all these dramas!  Up for tonight is Rooftop Prince and The Kings 2 Heart!

Did you see Fashion King? Are you excited with Rooftop Prince and The Kings 2 Heart?  After a week it will be Love Rain too!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I started watching Fashion King just a couple days ago. I love it! I stayed up all night just to catch up on all of the 4 current episodes. It's totally worth getting wrapped up in. Then, while waiting for another episode to come out, I got caught up in Rooftop Prince. That ones cute and catchy as well!! Aaaagghh! All these kdramas and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was about to see it the other day but my laptop is not cooperating grrr... I saw 4 episodes of Kings 2 heart and one episode of Love Rain and my laptop dies...

    ReplyDelete