Guess the Title of CNBLUE's Third Mini Album

I'm liking loving CNBLUE more! How? by simply involving the fan even in a simple "Guess the title of the third mini album".  Of course after their Japan stint (and a bit of LA) it is expected of them have a "come back" with a new album... a mini album that is.  The industry love to give us chucks of a bigger album or the album's album but that's another topic.


Upon getting into CNBLUE's official website, you will be greeted with a challenge! Applause applause! That is ingenious FNC. So whats your word or words? The letters are F-A-E-R-N-U.



I thought of a funny title.. funny in a sense that during the HK Bluestorm concert.  Jungshin said something like "Are you fun?" or maybe its "Are you fine?" So I thought, maybe, its "Are U Fun" too! LOL! but I am short of 1 letter "U".  I almost pee on my pants (wait I'm not wearing pants but a skirt) laughing out loud.  Oh well hope I can get it write.  I am thinking of maybe its something "blue" again because the first mini album is "Bluetory" then "Bluelove".

No comments:

Post a Comment