Shut up Flower Boy Band - I'm hooked!

Judging from the title, I would never touch this drama, until girlfriday of dramabeans said so.  I remember coming across that drama while I am enjoying Flower Boy Ramyum Shop, again a drama that I would not consider because of the title.  I got a feeling that I've got enough of flower boys, well until javabeans said so.  I took her advice and just like her, I was hooked!


The drama offered something raw to most drama cliché.  An early kissing scene, the holding of hands that is more meaningful than kiss...swoon!  I right away longed for one and grabbed Yong my panda bear plush toy for embrace.




[caption id="attachment_1487" align="aligncenter" width="540" caption="fingers intertwined..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1488" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="and they hold it tight..."][/caption]


Shut up Flower Boy Band reminded me of my high school days which is centuries ago.  The silly me. I must admit that I once had a dream fantasy of marrying Basti Artadi of Wolfgang (a Filipino band) and would not mind death threats from my fellow fans that have the same fantasy as mine! haha! I suddenly missed my best friend.


It totally had me when Ji-hyuk said, "Don't look for it, I'll sing it for you.."  aaaaawwwww.  The OST rocks! Now every drama that will put "flower boy" I will definitely not judge it.   And I have to say that I am now a fan of L (Kim Myungsoo) of Infinite!


You can download each episodes with English subs at doramax264.

1 comment: