Stand Up - CNBLUE & FT Island

Image


We (CNBLUE & FT Island fans) all know that the big day, the for-sure-its-gonna-be-AWESOME day is on Friday, 9th of March 8PM, PST. I read an interesting thought over twitter and you know how fans formulate thoughts (hello fanfics?, but this one which I hope will happen!


Image


Really a nice thought!  One day I thought of bands on which I hope CNBLUE will do a collab.  Dunno if its time for them to do that but that will be interesting!


Ok so if Lee Hong Ki oppa would like to sing "In my Head" I wonder what FT Island song will my 여보Yonghwa will sing? Severely? or Girls Don't Know? or "Still" from You're Beautiful?


Will they do a collab or will they cover each other's song?  Whatever it is I'm a sore loser, I am no way near LA, and a friend of a friend will be there in Nokia Theater bearing a special badge to access everything! Hayyy! The taste of bitterness! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment