Dimple - Lee Seung Gi

This is blog worthy for me.. the dimple of Lee Seung Gi! I think below picture is the album cover of his Japanese album.  Does he really needs to venture out to Japan? My first encounter with LSG is with My Girlfriend is a Gumiho which is by the way one of my favorite drama.  I hate his hair and I don't know why he is still sporting that hairdo well at least till his new drama The King 2 Hearts. Yes the dimple! I am writing about his dimple.  I am usually a sucker when it comes to a eyes... Asian eyes that is.  But Lee Seung Gi defies the odds in me.  Those killer dimple its so cute is there any word for cute in a super super superlative form? When there is one that is how I find LSG's dimple. So adorable... hmm I think adorable is appropriate for the super super superlative word for cute.



I'll be anticipating watching his drama (The King 2 Hearts) with Ha Ji Won.

No comments:

Post a Comment