Hey You! - CNBLUE new MV is out!

I was chatting with my friend while waiting for hour hand of the clock to hit 7 but got carried away by our conversation about going to Korea.. the every dream of all Kpop fans young, and old.  Good thing Shaui sent me a message, I think I'll get demerits for this again because I responded to her text message differently, and blabbered about the fictional band "Eye Candy" from the recently concluded good drama Shut up Flower Boy Band.


The CNBLUE fans now can breathe scream their our hearts out for this marked the comeback of our CNBLUE! Hey you! I love the music video!  Now I right away imagined being in CNBLUE concert dancing while shouting "Hey you!", "Dududududu", "No no no... Tell me Why!".


I love how they used the colors in the music video. Daebak!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment