Currently Watching - 49 Days

I'm currently watching 49 days.  My sister recommended it to me when she learned that I am back with Kdramas after years of hiatus.  I am still hating myself for doing that.  My sister said I'll cry a lot in 49 days.  So I shove the DVD and decided to watch it when I want to cry... those times that you want to shed tears and blow your nose and somehow make you feel clean afterwards.  Hehe that's me, I find crying a cleansing ritual.  But really after watching 3 episodes of 49 Days, I asked myself "How can this be a tearjerker?"  First the Scheduler!  Forgot to say from the beginning that aside from my sister's recommendation, I learned that my new found love (Jung Il Woo) is in 49 Days!  He is so cute and from the way I see it, he will fall in love with one of the soul that he has to reap.  Scheduler.. your modern Grim Reaper!  Now if only reapers are that cute I may wanna die several times! Second Ji Hyun is annoyingly cute!  At first I find her annoying or am I just jealous how cute she is.  Thirdly, Mr. Architect and restaurant owner Kang! and lastly, the Shining Inheritance cast! hahaha half of the Shining Inheritance cast is here!


I will post my whole thoughts on this drama probably after a month? I am trying to discipline myself over this Kdramas. 20 episodes and will only during day offs.  I watch 3 yesterday, will probably watch 5 tonight, so that's 8, 12 to go.  So maybe after 2 weeks.  By the way the drama unfolds, how cute Jung Il Woo mi armore among other things, this is a drama worth watching, judging from merely 3 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment