What a relief! Yong Hwa will not star "I do, I do".

Haters, trolls and fans alike can now breathe, Yong Hwa will not play opposite Kim Sun-ah (of My Name Is Kim Sam Soon) on her new drama I do, I do contrary to early news rumor . Thank goodness! Don't get me wrong, I love Yong, but I think dramas are not for him or at least not yet.  In as much as I want to see him more, I don't want people hating him and trolling at him just like what I am doing now and some kdrama patrons in seoulbeats and dramabeans and reactions to Yong's acting career are pretty unanimous.  Although part of me (as being a fan) would want oppa Yong to redeem himself one day...acting wise.  He is so adorable in We Got Married and so witty and into the game in Running Man, even his MCing stints were good, but acting its rather dry.  Was it just the character given to him or what?   Maybe because we all see him as a playful (choding dunno about this word but I always see this in WGM) and his characters in those two dramas You're Beautiful and Heartstring were on the serious side which way way far from his character, which will also explain why he can't act on a drama yet because as an actor, one should play the character well whether its far from your personality.  I always use the word "yet" because as I said, I want to see Yong more and I want Yong to redeem himself.


It will be played by Lee Jang Woo.  I've only seen him in some episodes of Glory Jane and I can't comment on his acting abilities because I was not looking at him at that time as I am rekindling my love for Chun Jung-Myung.


Image Image

No comments:

Post a Comment