EAR FUN - Likely to be CNBLUE's Third Mini Album Title - Errrr NOOOO!

My post about how ingenious CNBLUE is in letting their fans guess the title of their third mini album is getting down the drain.  It is still a great good idea to me letting the fans involved and that will just cause every fan to anticipate their third mini album and their comeback to Korea.  I hope they'll get a vacay before coming back.  Jong Hyun can really use a good tan from the sun as he is looking so pale like a vampire. Yes I am talking about how about seeing them in a beach, sipping coconut juice and shirtless! I'm drooling with just the thought of  it.



Now going back, well some speculated and Jong Hyun gave a clear hint by wearing a shirt with the words EAR FUN CNBLUE and their names. Well its better than UNFEAR! Though "unfear" sounds more cunning than "ear fun" even if its not a term.  Now I kinda feel that "unfear" is better just for the reason of being edgy.  They will not be the one to make use of an unknown word in their album title.  Mirotic anyone?  hahaha! I just want to laugh about my dismay over the album title.  I'm sure the songs will be fab or the fabbest (just invented that word) Can't wait!



**Gosh I even have to use the tags "ear fun" and "unfear" 

No comments:

Post a Comment