Vouchers!

This is a year of discount vouchers/coupons!  One fine day, I saw an ad on the right hand side of my facebook page.  I clicked on it because of the big discounts that it offers.  There are a lot of times that I want to purchase a voucher but still something is telling me that these vouchers have a 'catch'.  You know, its not really a 'discount'.  As I mentioned before, being in a margin a shopaholic, I still would want to be a wise spender.  Also I was hesitant to try these vouchers because I'm afraid of being hooked.  I consider these vouchers as temptations and I must admit that it is a very good marketing strategy.  I mean who knows that there is a pizza place on that part of the city.  Usually we would know restaurant that are in the malls and usually for the salons, you would only visit those which are just around the neighborhood (well at least for me).  Below are some voucher sites and there are a lot more.


 

But now I finally manage to buy 4 vouchers for 4 pashmina and its free delivery! I hope everything will turn out good and no hassle.  75% off on those silk pashmina shawls! 

Also on Saturday, I'll have a dhow cruise dinner and we will use again another voucher!

No comments:

Post a Comment