Bluetory.. CNBLUE MVs.. Goguma Couple..

Today I overloaded myself with CN Blue! So sad that I wasn't there from the beginning...I managed to see the Ygot band that sued CN Blue for "plagiarizing" I'm a Loner.. my thoughts.. well intro trumpet sound quite similar but the chorus isn't and its a totally 2 different song.  Although some part of the way the Ygot front man sang that how oppa Yong Hwa sang it as well, but I don't think its plagiarized or even a riff off song!  Though the Ygot band is a good band.. its just too bad that they have to drag CN Blue.. to have google hits or youtube hits.. its still hard to tell.. and this is not the first time we get to hear such especially to someone or even something suddenly become popular or getting a lot of bucks for that matter.. sad..sad...sad..

Anyway that would not change my CN Blue fondness!

I'm watching their documentary and really feel sorry when people say that they are just a fake band with pretty faces!  of course not! duh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment