Melted over Jang Keun Suk!

Just having a break with tons of typing jobS.. and usually I visit JKS fan website! Again that site didn't fail to entertain me or should I say, Keun Suk didn't fail to entertain me!

My heart melted upon seeing this.. and really urged be to post something about it.  

mwah!




I kinda not like the idea of him having an iphone app.  I didn't read much about it regarding the suspending his twitter account and putting on an iphone app which is I think is just another way of making money.  Although I like the idea of him suspending his twitter account or making it public because he posts too much of himself and I guess left so little of a privacy on his part.  Although it feeds my virtual stalking, but for me its too much.  Just saying hope not to get hate mails.. I'm still a fan and cannot wait for Love Rain to be aired! mwah mwah mwah!!!

oh another pic which I find cute! forgot where I got this pic sorry!

Park Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk!

No comments:

Post a Comment