Cranberry is back and so is Toffee Nut!

Christmas is really around the corner! I've been seeing Cranberry line in Bodyshop which is my fave ever since and I actually bought one lip balm!
delicious! really smells like Christmas...
And the Starbucks Toffee Nut flavor is back!!! I didn't get a cup today, because I'm still full.. 

Colder nights.. cranberry and toffee nut.. makes you realize that Christmas is near.  A nice time to be reminded of whats the reason for the season!

Just and update:
I just remember my dream the other night, someone kissed me and at first I kinda hesitated, but after I realized that I just put on this tasty and lovely smelling lip balm, we went on and kiss!
 

Now I don't remember who was it..my subconscious is longing for a kiss and perhaps that the reason behind the dream.. aigoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment