A good trip need not to be expensive!

Getting the tickets for CN Bluestorm encore performance was already difficult (waking up 6 am on a Friday, only to be denied of having Category 1 tickets).  Now the next phase is how to get there meaning airfare and hotel.

At first I thought of simply going there for the concert.  The concert will be held at Asiaworld Expo and its near the airport. So I planned of just plan of riding a Big City Bus tour in HK and go back to the airport and watch the concert and wait for my flight back home.

Now I realized why not visit Disneyland as well? Who doesn't like to go to Disneyland? I mean now Disneyland is more accessible.  Before when I was a kid you either go to Tokyo or Florida to see Disneyland, now its just 2 hours away via plane.

Of course one challenge is how to have a cheap trip.  I'm a strong believer of "A good trip need not to be expensive"! What we intend to do is watch the concert, go to Disneyland, shop and have an authentic Chinese dinner yay! I'm excited! I made some 'budgeting' and hopefully we can have this all over and done with this week. 
pretty cheap right?

No comments:

Post a Comment