The Classic (클래식; Keulraesik)

Last night my flatmate/friend/sister-in-Christ Nerie, was looking for something to watch.  Since my HDs are infested with Korean movies, I recommended "The Classic".  I watched this a couple to weeks back after our choir practice.. I cried and used my blanket to wipe off my tears.. I cried on the part where Joon-ha was blown out by a land mine or a grenade (really can't tell) and was still holding the necklace. sniff..sniff.. (will not tell the rest I don't want to be a spoiler). 
I don't usually watch again things I've already seen, except if I don't have any choice (like when the whole family is watching a movie on cable).  But last night I partly watched it again with my friend and it reminded me that I still don't have the other OST tracks (the Korean songs).  I've been looking for it especially the song of Kim Hyun Joong (yea I'm a fan!).  Glad I came across this site.. bless the one who created and posted it! Listening to them now! Wish I could level up my hangul.

The Classic OST
The Classic OST Track list
too lazy to type! lol

Anyway this movie is great, you will not be lost from which is present and which is just a flashback


No comments:

Post a Comment