11/11/11

So what so special about that date? Well its all 11 and I think it will happen again after 100 years (or so). I am not superstitious or expecting anything great to happen on this day.. But to my surprise, great things happened today!!!

First, I taught to our Friday School class! yay! it was impromptu because our teacher was absent (get well soon!) I was hesitant and the same time afraid.. by the grace of God the class went well (I supposed) didn't see much question marks on their faces.. it was cold but my armpits are sweating! whew!

But another fantastic thing happened today! I got my CNBLUE tickets! Our ordeal started 6am.. I mean who is waking up 6am in Dubai on a Friday? But we don't mind coz we really have to be awake to buy the tickets.. ticket sale will open 10 am HK time.. so that's 6 am Dubai time. Although we did not get the front rows (believe me its difficult and you have to finish it for 10 minutes!), we managed to get the cat 2 tickets.. we are on the blue area .. wow blue.. for CNBLUE!

confirmation email

So happy today! thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment