Overtime and CN Blue

Was so busy today! So long 'petiks mode' a.k.a. virtual stalking CNBLUE! hehehe.  I was not able to finish everything in the office even if I left almost 9pm. 

Kpop playing on my winamp... starting with 2PM I chose 2PM coz its night! hehe then Bigbang, then SNSD then FT Island and of course CNBLUE.  Trying to know all songs of CNBLUE in preparation for the January 8 concert! 

I want to lessen my CNBLUE intake in a day due to my previous experience.  I had too much of Twilight and when finally its out in the cinema and watching the premiere I ended up laughing almost half of the screening! Remembering it still makes me laugh and I don't want that to happened AGAIN! Not when I am going out of the country to see them.

Anyway, while doing by OT, I was listening to the song 'Wanna be Like You' from the album Voice.  I like that song!  The thing about CNBLUE's song is that you can like a lot of their songs.. now don't roll your eyes.. its true not just because I am a fan!  I looked at google to see who wrote it and to check if its entirely Jong Hyun oppa singing that song.  A result got me to youtube and its a fancam (dunno when that word came out) of CNBLUE's performance at Shibuya, minus Yong Hwa oppa... and its Jong Hyun oppa and Jung Shin chingu singing! Then I clicked on another vid and another! Super like! I stopped looking for more after that video.. 1 its because its way pass no. 1 am, no. 2 I still want to have surprises on next year's concert!


Been reading a  lot of their interviews over at CNBluestorm and my angel Klaritia, some are already a year old too bad was not there at the beginning.  Now I think they are more polished compared last year but I hope they are as warm as ever! I can see how Yong Hwa oppa looks into the crowd and gives a stare..haaayyyy.. can't wait! 

Will be writing about Yong Hwa's guitar.. on that vid he is using Gibson, i think its a Les Paul.. one of the finest guitar! Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment