No mood for shopping

Yesterday, after the day in the park (hope to post about it here.. later) we (Isamu, Dawn, Nerie, Lalai and Roda) headed to Outlet Mall. I should tell that I am not 100% that day.. dunno why.. but it must be the weather... its raining.. rain makes anyone gloomy..

I think we arrived at 4 and went home at around 9. So after 5 hours... I only got 1 black shirt from Esprit! and it's for my CN Blue shirt yay! wonder where will i put it.. or how big it should be..
this will be on my shirt!

I can really conclude that I was not 100% yesterday since after 5 hours of shopping, I only got 1 shirt! I love to shop.. I think I'm already on the margin of being a shopaholic..maybe its because I didn't have a decent coffee, the coffee that I got was from Mcdonalds that looks like the ground coffee has been brewed for 5 times... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment