CN Bluestorm in Jakarta CANCELLED!

Just yesterday, I thought of how lucky Indonesian Boices are because there's a CN Blue meet and greet!  I don't know for sure if its a privilege for those Royal Blue ticket holders, but maybe.
But sad..sad..sad.. news :( :( :( according to CN Blue's official site (its in Korean, you can translate it in translate.google.com) its cancelled! I feel for those Indonesian Boice :( and I guess there are some fans coming from neighboring countries going to Indonesia just to see them!  I don't know how much its going to hurt CN Blue.. I hope fans will understand that its not all CN Blue's fault.  What's even worse is it was cancelLed just a few days before, like 2 days before! bummer!   Those kind of promoters sucks!  I had once a bad experience in watching foreign artists concert..they change the venue to a smaller one and I thought (since my ticket is a bit far.. that's the nearest that I can afford at that time) maybe I'll be situated outside the concert hall!  I took a refund instead.. and yes its an Asian pop band..Tpop.. F4 (miss you guys!) hehe

Thailand.. now Indonesia... wait I'm to see them in Hong Kong! waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

I'll think positive and will pray for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment