Breaking Dawn

I shall confess that I was once a Twilight addict.  I remember receiving the 4 books in PDF and then converted it to jpg file to fit my PSP (yes you can use psp as ebook reader).  After reading one chapter I'm hooked!  Then the rest was history...buying all the books, even dashing to the bookstore as early as the mall opened to get my already RESERVED book! LOL, I also have The Twilight Illustrated movie companion (or something like that), an ID holder with twilight lanyard, the movie house's magazine featuring of course twilight, the original OST - which I got from Philippines because it was not released in UAE (my sis sent it through our neighbor that was bound to Dubai), my wallet had Edward's picture (yikes!), I have Edward's bookmark (made by a friend which I suddenly become a friend because of Twilight). These are just to name a few.

Movie poster

I was not surprised to see that later on it will be a movie.  Everybody loves vampire movies and this one is a bit 'wholesome' with the wolves and everything.  Was so engrossed to see this movie that I watched a spoof.  Now that was a huge..huge..HUGE.. mistake!  After waiting for months and felt jealous of people living in other country that already seen Twilight.. I ended up, well really we (me and my new found friend)  laughing so hard at the movie.  You see that spoof was really funny and I must really give credit to that video (I'll update this post once I've seen that video again in youtube..just thinking about it makes me smile).  From then on I vow not to watch spoofs anymore .. hahaha

Now I am not even anticipating it.. like how my sister is and even counting down.. maybe because I've read the books and knows already whats next and somehow will be disappointed if it was not presented like the book.  But I am curious of until which part of the book will be the part 1 (yes its 2-part movie), but I am guessing that it will be up to the part when Renesmee is born and Bella will now be a vampire! a little spoiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment