Getting serious about learning Hangul

I can't tell when I started to self-study the Korean language (hangul) or even thought of studying it.  For years I've been watching Kdramas and Kmovies, but didn't bother or even consider learning their language.  Although I really want to learn other languages, like French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, or even Chinese!  I've already memorized Korean alphabet and can read (very slowly) Korean characters (thanks to dozens to sites who shares the passion of learning Korean).  However, I'm not progressing..

But now its serious! I bought a CD last night it was an impulse buy actually.  Its cheaper than the French CD that Nerie bought a whopping 399AED! I got mine for 149 AED which can be equivalent to a decent shoes.
look at the tag line "Know it FOREVER!" lol

I just asked the guy if it can check if I pronunciation is correct.  He said yes, so I bought it.  Good luck to me.. all I need is time! Now that is more challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment