Bluestorm!

While I'm browsing CNBluestorm website (which what I do every morning), I clicked on CN Blue's Asian tour (still hoping that there will be a Manila leg).  As I clicked on their Hongkong concert, it lead me to HKTicketing website I was surprised to see that there's another day for their concert in HK! 

Yesterday I think I just surf about the concert 80% of my time in the office! LOL! I was hesitant to go because it falls on a Sunday which might be our church's Lord's Supper in which what I will come home for.

HK Concert Seat Plan and Prices

Now tomorrow I and my friend Shaui will have to wake up around 5 or 6am to get the ticket online! yebah! Hoping we'll get the closest to the stage and hope that CNBlue will hear our screams! And hope to see Disneyland on the side!

If we get the tickets tomorrow, I'll be smiling the whole day! and will be more willing to work on Saturdays coz I'll be spending a great deal of money for the hotel and airfare.

Dunno if their Bangkok concert will push through though coz I think Bangkok is still flooded.


No comments:

Post a Comment